WHO MAY USE THE SERVICE.
This Service is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older for personal use only and not for commercial use. By using this Service, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 13 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Websites under any applicable law, and (iii) are using the Service only for your own personal use. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Service.
- You should use particular caution when inputting personal information on to the Service on a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, extension and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, extension, text, displays, images, images and cursors, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the NiceCursor, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may use it for personal needs.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website and Extension or their content for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not
- Modify copies of any materials from this website or extension and their content.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this website and extension.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Websites or extension and any services or materials available through the Website or Extension.
- If you wish to make any use of materials on the Websites or Extension other than that set out in this section, please make a request by support page of Chrome Web Store.
The NiceCursor name, the NiceCursor logo and all related names, logos, images, cursors and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the NiceCursor or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the NiceCursor. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website and Extension are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site, extension or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Service includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Service, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Service. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
We may update the content of Service from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may update modify rearrange information and content on the Website and Extension, make any changes and updates on our sole decision.
INFORMATION(ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SERVICE)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LINKING TO THE WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our website or extension, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
LINKS FROM THE SERVICE
Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Service, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND EXTENSION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTENSION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE NICECURSOR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE NICECURSOR NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE NICECURSOR REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, EXTENSION, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR EXTENSION, SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WHICH MAY INCLUDE FRAUD.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This Service is operated by the NiceCursor. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Service should be directed to NiceCursor support page on the Chrome Web Store.